Corporate/Enticer Triathlon300m Swim - 15km Cycle - 3km Run26 Feb
- The cycle and run course are very flat.
Sprint Distance Triathlon750m swim - 22km Cycle - 5km Run26 Feb
- This cycle leg climbs King Edward Park 3 times.
Standard/Olympic Distance Triathlon1500m Swim - 37km Cycle - 10km Run26 Feb
- This cycle course climbs King Edward Park 5 times.
On line entries are closed. Late entries possible on Sat/Sun at Queens Wharf. See below for details.
The 24th annual Sparke Helmore Newcastle City Triathlon is on again on Sunday 26 February 2017. The event will be staged from the Queens Wharf area on Newcastle Harbour, one of the most picturesque courses in Australia. DOWNLOAD A POSTER HERE
Late Entry Process
On line entries have now closed. Late entries can be made at Queens Wharf Hotel off Wharf Rd Newcastle on:
- Saturday 25 Feb from 10am - 4pm
- Sunday from 5.30am until 1 hour before start time. Start times are:
- Olympic Distance (1500/35/10) - 6.45am
- Sprint Distance (750/21/5) - 8.45am
- Enticer Distance (300/15/3) - 10.15am
- See all race updates on line before attending the event.
- Download and complete an entry form before attending to save time
beyondblue now official event charity
The #TriBucketList campaign is derived from the partnership between beyondblue and Triathlon NSW and allows for ANYONE to raise money for beyondblue at ANY of TNSW’s sanctioned events. #TriBucketList is an exciting new way to not only encourage individuals to increase their regular physical activity participation to improve their physical and mental health, but to also fundraise for beyondblue. Anyone can do it; newcomers to the sport or seasoned triathletes.
So what are you waiting for? Create your everyday hero fundraising page and get started!