Corporate/Enticer Triathlon300m Swim - 15km Cycle - 3km Run25 Feb
- The cycle and run course are very flat.
Sprint Distance Triathlon750m swim - 22km Cycle - 5km Run25 Feb
- This cycle leg climbs King Edward Park 3 times.
Standard/Olympic Distance Triathlon1500m Swim - 37km Cycle - 10km Run25 Feb
- This cycle course climbs King Edward Park 5 times.
25th anniversary race will be on 25 Feb 2018. Online entries closed. See late entry options below
The 25th annual Sparke Helmore Newcastle City Triathlon is on again on Sunday 25 February 2018. The event will be staged from the Queens Wharf area on Newcastle Harbour, one of the most picturesque courses in Australia.
Late entry Options
You can still enter the event by attending the Registration Desk at Queens Wharf Hotel 150 Wharf Rd Newcastle on:
- Saturday 24 Feb - 10.00-4.30pm
- Sunday 25 Feb - 5.30am - 9.00am (note you must register 1 hour before race start)
- please download and complete the entry form below before attending. Bring cash to make payment to avoid delays.
- Olympic events starts 6.45am, Sprint Distance 8.45am and Enticer 10.15am